Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The reporter in me!

After having a conversation with my husband and my brother last night, I am rethinking about some additional items that I can add to Shannon Hage Photography. I spent nearly five years of my life in a television news room. I loved being a producer and most of all reporter, having the opportunity to share the lead story of the day with our viewing audience. I still have that looming desire to tell a good story; but now, that desire is without"if it bleeds it leads" as my guiding motto; meaning- less violence, chaos, crime/punishment, and more happiness, love, clarity and what truly seems to matter in life!
I believe that my photos are more than just a great pose and a click with my trigger finger. I never stop clicking. My favorite moments are those that are captured and between the poses.



So, with that, I am going to make sure that my clients get their story told thru the eye of my lens but also a narrative describing their photography experience ( thru this once roving reporter's eyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment